At Cyclonaire, we are committed to providing our customers with valuable resources in order to make informed decisions. Our case studies will give you an in depth look at how we solved a customers problem.
Simply select the case study you'd like to read. We encourage you to visit this page regularly, as we are constantly updating it with new case studies.
- CB-Series Blend-Veyor Featured in Powder Bulk Engineering Magazine: Cyclonaire’s CB-Series Blend-Veyor was Featured in the September 2013 Issue of Powder Bulk Engineering Magazine.
- Ellwood Quality Steels: Richard Schochet, Engineering Manager for EQS was asked to identify and select proven equipment to handle and deliver the dolomitic lime.
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber: to achieve projected benchmarks, Goodyear determined that they needed to reduce both rubber mix cycle times and unacceptable mixer batches in order to boost. production.
- LAPP Insulators: LAPP was looking for a system that provided constant, consistent recycling in order to keep the manufacturing line running efficiently.
- Olivenhain Dam Construction Site: Cyclonaire Turbo-Inductor System helped to speed up the construction of the Olivenhain Dam.
- Osmose Utilities Services, Inc.: Osmose was looking for a more efficient way to automate their process of mixing and rebagging sodium fluoride.
- Overland Ready Mix: Cyclonaire VibraPad Aerators fixed Overland's concrete flow problems.
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation: Parker-Hannifin streamlined the unloading and transferring procedure of carbon black, a key ingredient in making rubber compounds.
- Premier Magnesia: Cyclonaire's test center helped Premier Magnesia find the right powder conveying solution for its application.
- Saint-Gobain Ceramics: In an ongoing effort to improve efficiency, ergonomic viability and safety, Saint-Gobain Ceramic materials sought proposals for the automation of one of its mixing systems.
- R-Con Ready Mix: R-Con needed a more efficent and reliable way to unload cement. The solution: a Cyclonaire high-capacity semi-dense phase conveyor and a Cyclonaire 125-hp blower package.